So the week is almost out and I realized I needed to keep my word and post something every week. So here is this weeks obsessions
1. Shoes- I've really had it in my head that I would have an amazing pair of high heels but then reality set in and I realized that I NEVER get to wear heels so I'm kinda out of practice. I'm thinking "Do I really want to torment myself just so I know I have an amazing pair of shoes on?" Well I have decided I do not. I have found an amazing pair of shoes that have my name written all over them. http://www.converse.com/#/products/Shoes/ChuckTaylor/522302
Yep, that's right Chuck Taylors. They are the perfect colors too!!!
2. Umbrellas- I saw these umbrellas in a wedding magazine and fell in love. I would definitely have to rent them but it would only be a few. I must have one for either our engagement photos or wedding photos/day. http://vintage.bellaumbrella.com/UmbrellaDetails.aspx?umbrellaID=858
3. Dress- I have a new found obsession with high-belted dresses. I love that this dresses belt can be different colors. http://jasminebridal.com/ugC_Product_Detail.asp?hidP_kind=Bridal&hidP_style=Couture&hidP_style_ID=T435
No comments:
Post a Comment