Monday, April 25, 2011

Reception food

We have decided on the reception foods.  Ryan and I are simple people when it comes to food so we wanted that to really play into our reception.  So we've decided sandwich, cereal, and sweets bars.  It the 3 things we love the most. 

The sandwich bar- We're thinking lunch meats, pb&j, and a setting up a little sandwich maker for grilled cheese sandwiches (of course!!!).  Of course with lots of different bread choices. 

Cereal bar- I know cereal is kinda strange. But anyone who knows Ryan and I, know that cereal is a HUGE staple of our life.  I found something while we shopping today that would be perfect for dispensing the milk and would be so cute.  http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=16892157 This isn't the exact one but you get the idea. I was thinking it might be fun to give the little cereal bowls with built in straws (maybe buy in bulk) or some cute spoons as favors. 

Sweets bar- We have a HUGE soft spot for sweets so naturally we MUST have a Sweets bar. My mom found this blog and these people had the CUTEST sweets bar complete with a cotton candy machine! http://www.leblogdelamechante.fr/blog-mode/category/astuces-mode-beaute/mariage-astuces-mode-beaute/page/2/ We have to have candy necklaces. Oh and Oreo's are a must have too!!!

No comments: