Friday, May 27, 2011

So I've been a bad blogger...again

My mom so nicely pointed out today that it had been awhile since I blogged soooo here I am...blogging. lol I guess I really haven't said much lately because I don't really have any obsessions lately. I'm having writer's wedding block. I look at stuff on the internet but I'm so sick of staring at the screen. I want to touch things and try on things. Lucky for me, we are flying to Greenville on June 5 to look at venues and for me to try on dresses(FINALLY). I am so freaking excited to be able to show my "look book" to my mom and my friends. For anyone that doesn't know I have spent countless hours murdering wedding magazines to make my own personal look book. I have DIY tips, dresses I love, wedding tips and ideas, you name it and it's more than likely in there.  Ryan really does try to pretend to be interested but I know he really could care less about colors and decor and dresses. Ryan is only staying until June 9 and I'm staying until the 13 so I'll have a few extra days with just the girls. Hooray!!! So by the end of that week we should have an exact date set. (Also hooray!) That will mean I will have to get my butt in gear....
We have yet to have our engagement photos done, which I'm stressing over. I have my dress picked out(pictures to come later) but I have to find the right shoes. The biggest thing is I have to find an amazing photographer that isn't your average photographer. I really want them to be unique and something that really shows who we are as a couple. I also need to start scouting for places to have the photos taken. I'm sure the photographer would have some ideas for the location. 
I suppose that's all for today. I'll be back soon to discuss bridesmaids dresses, music and photo-booth ideas.  

No comments: